Thursday, March 15, 2012

Family women- My introduction

Hello everyone!
 I am Misha, age 22, full time student, mother and housewife. This is my family, Chris (25) and Gabrielle (20 months). I have a son coming June 6 also! Now you know my little family ^_^.
I am currently dabbling in the world of Asian fashion openly. Lately I have been seen gaijin gals way more active than when I was younger. I have followed Asian fashion and (pop) culture since I was 12 years old. I never really had the resources the girls have now. I think it is wonderful, and would like the opportunity to be a apart of it. Granted my mother was strict with  internet access until I was 18. Maybe because that love letter she found to Gackt =_=. Anyway I hope than I gain followers and hold everyone's interest with post from make-up to cooking. I hope to have a personal interaction with you guys, and establish an enriching, fun community! Thank you guys for visiting my blog. 


P.S bare with me. I am still learning my way around on the techy, flashy, stuff. Lucky me I can exploit my husband's talent for all things electronic. I'll do my best to be persistent. Oh and I am the queen of typos (I think way faster than I type) so if I make any errors please let me know. I really would like to improve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment